| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kansas City, Missouri in April is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 79.2mm (3.1in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 10 days.
- In April the blue above Kansas City, Missouri is a little sunny with an average of a welcome 7:21 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:47 long with an average length of 13:11.
- There are approximately 5:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kansas City, Missouri April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kansas City, Missouri, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kansas City, Missouri:
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NW
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 82.5 kms (51.3 miles) NNW
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NW
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NW
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) WNW
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) NW
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 79.4 kms (49.4 miles) WSW
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) WSW
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 38.2 kms (23.7 miles) SW
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 38.2 kms (23.7 miles) SW
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 38.2 kms (23.7 miles) SW
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) S
- Spickard, Mo, Usa - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) NE
- Brunswick, Mo, Usa - 154.2 kms (95.8 miles) E
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 71.9 kms (44.7 miles) ESE
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 71.9 kms (44.7 miles) ESE
- Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa - 154.2 kms (95.8 miles) E
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) SSE