| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kansas City, Missouri in September is warm at 19.7 °C (67.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry with intermittent rain. Some 123.4mm (4.9in) of H2O accrues across an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Kansas City, Missouri are sunny having on balance a sizable 9:05 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 3:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kansas City, Missouri September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kansas City, Missouri, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kansas City, Missouri:
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NW
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 82.5 kms (51.3 miles) NNW
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NW
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NW
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) WNW
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) NW
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 79.4 kms (49.4 miles) WSW
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) WSW
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 38.2 kms (23.7 miles) SW
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 38.2 kms (23.7 miles) SW
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 38.2 kms (23.7 miles) SW
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) S
- Spickard, Mo, Usa - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) NE
- Brunswick, Mo, Usa - 154.2 kms (95.8 miles) E
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 71.9 kms (44.7 miles) ESE
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 71.9 kms (44.7 miles) ESE
- Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa - 154.2 kms (95.8 miles) E
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) SSE